Safe logistics for the chemical industry
Hazardous substances call for demanding logistics concepts. We plan, manage and optimise the entire supply chain, paying extremely close attention to the special requirements of each product. It goes without saying that we comply with all rules and regulations, particularly those concerning safety and environmental protection.
Specially trained Dunkan Worldwide employees are responsible for proper storage as well as the transport and handling of different substances. Chemical logistics sites operated by Dunkan Worldwide have certification and meet the most stringent industry standards.
Dunkan Worldwide offers:
- Procurement logistics with multimodal transport solutions for all carriers
- On-site logistics
- Global freight management
- Hazardous goods management by experts in chemicals and waste
- Certified chemical logistics sites, e.g. according to ISO 9001 or SQAS We also provide value-added services in this area, including:
- Waste management
- Cleaning of containers and vehicles
- Drawing of samples
- Filling and repackaging